I was watching a local football game last night in town. I must say the ref was SHIT last night. Where did he get his license from. It looked like he was afraid of making a call against the Red team as they were bullying him last night. The players were calling the game (both teams) and not the ref or linesmen.

If I was the player on the pitch who got a red card for an amazing diving header goal I would have knocked the [#%!] out. Anybody now who the keeper for the other team is doing after he got stomped on?

Hopefully there will be a different ref for the next game or at least 2 ref's.

How do you honestly live with yourself calling a Red card on the diving header saying the player used his arm to hit it in the net? If the player did use his arm then the ball either would have died right on the spot or went in a different direction. It would not have gone straight in. Also there was a 2nd goal called back from the red team on a corner kick. I was sitting right behind the guy who kicked the ball and the ball went out and then came back in and then they scored. The goal was called back when the linesman made the correct call BUT how the hell do you give another corner kick? If the ball goes out then in on a corner kick then it is an automatic goal kick.

I have played soccer for 30+ years and still trying to figure how shitty the ref was last night. I was about to come off the sidelines and ref it myself.

Hopefully that ref never got paid....