Your best bet to do it by the book is to go to the immigration office and labour office in San Pedro and get the info from the source. Same thing with the golf cart per it process. Go to the town board traffic department. Once you have gathered the info then take a little time and hear a few stories. If you follow the directions from the government offices it should be fairly straight forward for you to get the relevant documents In A timely manner.

Don't let you visa's lapse. Stay in the cou try for the prescribed amount of time.

You might have a little trouble getting a golf cart permit, but everything works out over time with some perseverance.

See you when you get here.