[quote=Edwardo]I am sickened by this. I read this forum every day and it seems every week there is a nother robbery, beating, killings . What has happened to that island.Maybe its about time the Mayor pull out a noose and string up some of the young people who have no respect for life or other people.Then maybe yhey would get the pitcure.It makes me think of selling and going somewhere else. [/quote

Eduardo - We moved here 20 years ago. Shortly after that move we learned of the brutal beating deaths of two expats. They were well liked individuals and people were devastated that this could happen on our island paradise.
The circumstances though --- consistently heavy drinkers, altercation with somebody in a bar who was a druggie - he followed them and hurt them.
If you take a look at the altercations that lead to injury on this island I bet you 10 to 1 that most are late at night and involve intoxication.
This is not about San Pedro as much as it is about alcoholism and drug addiction. I challenge every person reading this to do something positive about social issues like this one.
If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.