I have written to Immigration but haven't had a response so I thought I would try here to see if anyone has resolved this issue personally.
I received my Permanent Residency for residing in Belize in 1999. I was divorced and moved away a couple of years later. I have now remarried and changed my name. I am thinking of moving back to Belize and want to change my name on my Permanent Residency card. I also have my Belize Social Security card and my Belize expired driver's license. I had a Trades License also. Any suggestions? I will be in San Pedro for the month of March.