Deadline: February 9, 2013
Topic: “WHAT LOVE MEANS TO ME”
Love to write? Enter the San Pedro Library Youth Writing Contest and tell us in your own words about what love means to you.
* only hard copies (handwritten or typed) will be accepted.
* Essays must be between 75 to 100 words in length.
* Writer must be in STD IV, V, VI and students of schools located in, or residents of San Pedro Ambergris Caye
and Caye Caulker.
* The best 5 essays of each school will be display at the San Pedro Library and Schools.
* Winners will be honored, along with their teacher at a special event at the San Pedro Library February 14, 2013.
* Prizes will be given to 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place winners. There will be also 10 consolation prizes.