We agree with Marty. We live here and bring film with us from the states when we visit. We usually try to have a friend take back exposed rolls and send us the prints. Getting film developed here is about twice as expensive as in the states. If we want something quick we use our digital camera.

Mike & Dawn www.barefootwatersports.net