Congratulations! I got married in AC back in May. First thing, call Iraida at Belize weddings. Her website is www.belizeweddings.com. She is absolutely amazing. She will handle everything for you. You need her especially to do the paperwork. Do not even attempt to do this on your own. You can do a search and enter my user name, Nicki, or various other user names such as Turnbun, BillandJeanne, ybon. All of us have recently been married on AC and would love to provide you with any help that you need.

My husband and I got married at Victoria House and absolutely loved it! It is so beautiful there. We had the reception right by the pool and I can honestly say that was the best meal we had while we were there. Here are a few of our wedding pictures if you want to take a look. http://communities.msn.com/NickiandRod/wedding.msnw
I'm sure some of the other girls I mentioned above will be posting replies very soon. All of us got married in different places, so we will be able to provide you with a variety of choices. I watch the board pretty closely, so let me know if you have any other questions.