Western Regional Hospital has anti-venom medication

Last night we told you about 11 year old Monique Moro, who died after being bitten by a poisonous snake. In an interview we aired last night, it was mentioned that the Western Regional Hospital, where she was first taken did not have anti-venom to administer to her. Plus News understands that report to be; not so. We spoke with one of her family members today who informed us that the hospital did indeed have the anti-venom and that that a respirator was the only piece of equipment that was not available.

PLUSTV