Its awful and tragic that there is no respect and regard for life.There was no need for this vile act of savagery. We can plainly see that everything was staged to cover up the culprits.The report that the vet gave was that the monkey received massive head injuries. How could he have fallen from a tree or fight with each other and just receive head injuries.Come on a monkey falling off a tree who are you trying to fool.What upsets me the most is the cover up. What are we teaching the students irresponsibility... you can do whatever you want and lie your way through but for how long do you think you can hide and run? What about taking responsibility for what you do; can't you see we are creating a callous society. How can this teacher discipline the students, there in no respect for him or the school authority for that matter. Do we want this biology teacher and sport representative to teach our students? You teach by example. This animal was seeking a new habitat because its the first time that they are seen and reported behind the school grounds because its an area I was told that is frequently visited by the students where they would collect sticks etc. to use in their agriculture classes; not knowing than in its quest for a better home death would be lurking among the people that should have offered it protection.You people in authority Ministry of Education did he tell you why he was sleeping in the bushes when he should have been in his class? Forestry, do you believe the monkey fell from a tree or that he was found there? Come on, people are not so foolish. Do your job well without being bias. Conduct proper investigations and the truth will come up. I know that you are hoping its a lie but believe its the truth as horrible and embarrassing as it is. LET JUSTICE PREVAIL!!!!