Hi Friends,

I will be coming to Belize in May and will be doing a few fundraisers on the island. I'm a licensed Zumba® fitness instructor in the states as well as a home owner in San Pedro. I will be doing a two hour zumba® fitness class and I'd love for you to join the event as well as help spread the word. The first fundraiser will be on Friday, May 24th at the San Pedro High School Auditorium. The zumbathon® will be $10bz, tickets will go on sale at 5:30pm and the event will start at 6pm (promptly, not island time laugh )

The zumbathon® is to benefit the Saga Humane Society's Snip Campaign. I hope you will come out for a fun event and help raise money and show support for a very worthy cause.

To join the event, please visit my facbook event page. https://www.facebook.com/events/331155133654898/
It is listed under Zumbathon charity event in Belize w/Karen Mielcarek
Once you join the event page (if you plan to attend), please feel free to use the "invite" button to invite your friends and neighbors.

I will be doing a second zumbathon® on the island for the San Pedro Sailing Club. That event will take place on Monday, May 27th. We are still confirming times and information will be available soon.

Thanks so much for your time and attention. If you are new to zumba® and would like to learn more, please visit my webpage at www.karenmielcarek.zumba.com or the official website at zumba.com.