Hello everbody out there smile !

I am looking for a volunteer job from the beginning of october, in the best case for 3 month.
I am a student of Geography and Latinamerica studies from the university of Hamburg/Germany. In my time in Belize I want to get some know-how in practical work, especially in the topic of enviorment saving and education cause this is the main focus of my studies.

This is why I tryed to reach the "Green Reef" project. Unfortunatly it looks like all email adresses and telefon numbers arenīt working anymore.
Can anyone tell me how to contact with the Green Reef project yet?

anyway: I would also love to work for an other organisation!
Iīve got a lot of experiences with any kind of boats and also various boat driving licences. As well, I worked more than a year as a sailing teacher on the Canary Islands.
Furthermore from my studies I know how to work with geoinformation systems, how to write sientific articles and do impressive presentations for the public awareness and community outreach.
In my freetime I spent a lot of time in the nature with my camera and so I got a good eye for photographs and design.

I would love to here from someone who got a good idea how I can help Belize and Ambergis Caye smile
Thank you in advance, Leonie
(leonie.muelhens@gmai.com)

One Love