Hello everbody out there smile !

I am looking for a volunteer job from the beginning of october, in the best case for 3 month.
I am a student of Geography and Latinamerica studies from the university of Hamburg/Germany. In my time in Belize I want to get some know-how in practical work, especially in the topic of enviorment saving and education cause this is the main focus of my studies.

This is why I tryed to reach the "Green Reef" project. Unfortunatly it looks like all email adresses and telefon numbers aren´t working anymore.
Can anyone tell me how to contact with the Green Reef project yet?

anyway: I would also love to work for an other organisation!
I´ve got a lot of experiences with any kind of boats and also various boat driving licences. As well, I worked more than a year as a sailing teacher on the Canary Islands.
Furthermore from my studies I know how to work with geoinformation systems, how to write sientific articles and do impressive presentations for the public awareness and community outreach.
In my freetime I spent a lot of time in the nature with my camera and so I got a good eye for photographs and design.

I would love to here from someone who got a good idea how I can help Belize and Ambergis Caye smile
Thank you in advance, Leonie
([email protected])

One Love