Make up your mind Kent. If, as you say, this board is to allow for expression of opinion, you can't very well then turn around and tell us not to offer one up.

Now having said that, I did not offer my opinion, I factually reported the opinion of my diving companions. In other words, I answered the question posted to the best of my ability to do so. Further, I qualified it and also did not present it as my own opinion. The original poster can do with that info what they will. I have no axe to grind with you, at least I didn't have.

If I were to have a personal opinion on this matter, it would be such that, I would make enquiries to see whether or not your prices are lower or higher than what I could arrange on my own for diving and tours. If your prices are equal or lower then I'd see no harm and some definite advantages to the "one-stop shopping". If your prices are higher than arranging my own tours, then I'd be questioning what other value you were offering to me that would make me want to pay the premium.

By the way, my friends did not meet you, did not dive with you and didn't see any reason to book through Blue Hole Divers again. That was *their* opinion, which they freely shared with me on more than one occasion and with NO prompting. If they were members of this board, I'm sure they would have posted same themselves. Then what would you reply to them? That you can't make everyone happy all of the time? No doubt that is very true and so again, the original poster can make up his/her own mind.

You just keep doing the best that you can do at pleasing your customers and you won't have to ever worry about what a couple of people said here on this board. I note that some others said good things about you, yet you have not chastised them to keep their opinions to themselves even though they've no first hand experience with Blue Hole Divers either. They apparently just think you are a nice guy and a good diver.

You've criticized people for saying good things about Barefoot. Looks like people must be happy to dive with Barefoot then and they are freely expressing their opinion here about that.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?