Miss San Pedro 2014-2015, Michelle Estrella Nunez (Ramon's Village Resort), shares a few words after her triumph.

"Last Night has incredibly changed my life and every segment of the pageant took me to levels I had never experienced! Every effort stepping out and setting a smile was a constant reminder of how a beauty queen should always feel. It taught me to respect everyone participating and accepting each one's personality! After all, this pageant wasn't about a crown but a celebration honoring us as young women with bright futures! Thank you to all the contestants who made the best of me! I would like to extend my sincere thanks to the organizers who made this event possible! There are no words to justify and explain this feeling- nothing could have been possible without my family and friends who supported me and believed in me. Thank you! As I close my eyes I can still hear my friends cheering for me and can still see them with posters with TEAM MICHELLE! Thanks to every individual who cheered for me - you all made me feel stronger and more confident! As I move forward as your beauty ambassador, I would like to welcome your continued support and guidance as I represent you all!! Thank you so much and God bless!"

Michelle Estrella Nunez.