Hi All,
I am also in the need of a Notary.
Here is the description of what is needed from my title company in the states:

"The first [option] is to go to a US Embassy which looks like itís in Belmopan City. An appointment would need to be made and there could be charges. The appointments look like they need to be made online, not by phone.

The second option is to go to a duly appointed Notary Public of that Country. From there a Certificate of Acknowledgment of a foreign Notary will need to be authenticated by either a judge of a court of the country, a minister, consul, or vice-consular agent of the United States."

Does anyone have any knowledge to how I can possibly take care of this here in San Pedro so I do not have to take a trip to Belmopan?

Thanks in Advance,

Coconut Cafť - All items are made fresh with just the toppings you want! Build it the way you like!