If it is for Belizean paper work, you can go to Sunrise realty across from the town council. Ms Amanda can notarize/certify for you.
If it is for US paperwork, you need to go to Belmopan.

Good luck

Coconut Café - All items are made fresh with just the toppings you want! Build it the way you like!