Nope, no parents or friends. We were originally planning a huge wedding at home and became really disenchanted with the amount of headaches and the amount of money that we were spending, so we decided to combine our wedding and honeymoon and to go it alone. Our parents weren't thrilled, but they were understanding and they're throwing us a big party to celebrate here, at home, in a couple of months. We were really lucky to have met a sweet couple from our hometown while we were in Belize, who acted as our witnesses and provide more love and support than we ever could have hoped for on our 'special day'. All in all, I couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding.

To answer your question about humidity, it certainly was a bitch on the hair, but it didn't wreak near as much havoc as the wind. Kay Scott did a beautiful job posing us in such a way though so as to avoid the 'hair across the face' look and all in all, it didn't do too much to slow us down. I've removed the link to the pictures for awhile so that I have time to scan in some more shots. They'll be back up soon.