From San Ignacio....

lost more trees than in any storm since been at this farm in 1995. others in san ignacio saying same. the weak trees had no cull in decade, until this. i am told that the macal river, by raul's carwash (up from low bridge san ig side) is up to the first entrance of the carwash and rising, according to raul, about one foot every 15 to 20 minutes.

Also....
I have trees down everywhere, on roads and paths... they will take years to clean up! Lost most of my bananas and lots of branches on the avocados. One chicken house roof got caved in, not the one they were in, thank goodness. One tree pulled out my water pipes and drained 2000 gallons... now no running water at the house for a week or more until the tree can get removed, pipe fixed and tanks filled again. River is so high that I can barely see the rims on the Rover, so if it keeps coming up, it will be swamped.... all trees near the river where the boat and kayaks were tied are under water, so don't know if the ties held and they are just swamped, or washed away. The paddles are gone for sure. For those who are familiar with my pool area, the upper meditation platform is under water, and I think the new bathroom is partially full of water. Brooms and tubes are gone. This is a lot of water! I thought it would take at least 12-15 hours to reach this high, but it came up fast, before daylight. The biggest flood since '95 for sure. Hope it goes down fast!

Some parts of Belize City are under a few inches of water.