Post Mortem Says “Ry-Bo” Ingested Toxic Substance

54-year-old exterminator Ryan Swift died last week Saturday under unusual circumstances. Today, police confirmed that he was poisoned. Swift was at his residence and office on Saturday morning having a drink with his 61-year-old brother Steve. Steve left to get something and when he came back, Ryan was seizing on the ground. Steve ran to get help, and the same thing then happened to him. Steve survived and remains in the hospital but Ryan died.

Police say that his office area that did contain toxic substances. Today the results of the post-mortem examination were released and confirmed Ryan Swift did die due to the consumption of a toxic substance. The investigation is still underway as police are now awaiting the toxicology report - which can take weeks.

Channel 7