1. If I go to Ambergris Caye personally I can get a LAND CERTIFICATE by visiting which office in which city? Does anyone know? I can do it without a lawyer if I am there personally?

2. If I do not go to Ambergris Caye to get it done personally then who is the least expensive para-legal in Belize who can take care of it for me from afar? What do they charge?

3. Are there any areas of the island that are outside of the registered area and do not require a land certificate before a property can be sold? If so, what areas are outside the registered area?

4. Is it only a matter of time before all of Belize property will be required to be held using a land certificate before it can be sold?

5. If I am holding a deed of conveyance for my piece of property which is way up in northern Ambergris Caye, is that still recognized as a legal document and acceptable for selling my property?

Last edited by Problem Solver; 02/25/19 05:24 PM.