The Ministry of Natural Resources informs the public that effective Monday, August 31, 2020, the Land Registry Department, in compliance with the Ministry of Health guidelines, will be providing services for the pick up of completed documents and submission of original documents services by appointment only.
Land Registry Department services guidelines:
1. Certified/uncertified copies of Register, Deeds and other land documents must be requested online via the Ministry’s website and payment must be confirmed prior to booking an appointment.
2. ALL applications must be submitted online via Ministry’s website: https://naturalresources.gov.bz/index.php/registry-general-application-submission/
3. Services for the submission of original documents and picking up of documents services will be available on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
4. Appointments must be booked at least one day prior for submission or pick up of documents. Appointments can be booked via phone number 828-5073 or via email: [email protected]
or [email protected]
• Appointments for Monday must be made by Friday 1:00 p.m.
5. Applicants/clients are required to submit the original application along with supporting documents within 30 days of logging online.
6. Access to the Land Registry Department will only be granted to the persons on the appointment list.
7. To check on the status of an application, please visit the Ministry’s website: https://naturalresources.gov.bz/index.php/track-instrument-2/
Kindly note that research services are suspended until further notice.
The Ministry of Natural Resources thanks the public for its understanding and continued cooperation.