Well my fiance and I leave in 3 days to start first - the rest of our lives together, second - our fist time to Belize. I've been working for some time now on what I want to do when I arrive in AC. Here is my list so far.

We actually arrive on Thurs. but we've got to plan our wedding first. Which is sched. for Monday.
Sunday - the BBQ @ BC's. Which is located by Ramon's. Is that right?
Wednesday - the chicken drop @ Pier Lounge and then to hear Barefoot Skinny @ Fido's. How late do the Ferry's run and all that good stuff. We're staying at the North End of AC, we'll either be hiking it or golf cart. I don't see bikes in my future unless I want to end up at the hospital. Not a very good bike rider.

Don't have days planned for these but these are the other things we would like to do.

Cave Tubing
Altun Ha or Lamantrai (sp?)
Blue Hole
Shark Ray Alley
Reef
The Atolls
Sunset Catamaran ride

Eating spots -
Capricorn
Elvis
Mexican - Calinete I think

Recommend any others?

Also I know there are a couple of people arriving around the same time as me, I think it's Kayla & O Jackie. If you guys see this tell me again where it is your staying, maybe we can meet somewhere.

Thanks to everyone who has made this board so wonderful and helpful. I feel so much better about my visit after finding this board.