Even though Jono said he had researched these places (before) he went, I have a hard time understanding why he seemed suprised at the lack of quality the beaches offered. Even with limited amount of research on AC, I knew that the beaches were not the strong point.

The tours that Jono took appear to be just bad luck or timing. From what I've read, bad tour operators won't last long down there. So hopefully, these folks are either gone, or have cleaned up their act. Again, picking from the plethora of tour recomendations through research may of helped in this case. I know all of our tours are going to be booked with proven winners taken from this message board.

Obviously, nobody can change bad weather, and it simply sucks when the weather turns sour on a vacation week (been there, done that). I don't care where you go, when the weather doesn't cooperate, it can certainly put a damper on things.

Jono, this is by no means a blast at you. But it's obvious that Belize was not your style, and it was an honest mistake in your choice of vacation destinations. I'm convinced better research would of prevented your misfortune. I sincerely hope your next vacation is more enjoyable.