HI Everyone --

Out of contact for a long time. Too busy at work, then, POW!, contract terminated on December 13th (Friday, of course). But I got another contract going before Christmas. Daphne's company pretty much blew up in May, but she got something in September,and is consulting now (like I always do) instead of being a real person.

My contract termination was done in the "modern" way. A phone call on the weekend saying don't come in Monday. I lost all my email contacts with the board, not to mention many others. (Bob, KC, write me at me new address - [email protected])

We had planned to come down in the first two weeks of February, but my new gig has a lot of big deliverables at exactly that time. I don't know what happens after that, so all plans on hold for now.

But our place at El Pescador Villas is almost paid off. Should be done in another couple of months.

If all goes well maybe next year in February we could have another Board Meeting at BC. This time we'll MAKE people come up to spend some time at our villa. How much Belikan and Rum do we have to lay in?

I've continued writing Music. Got lots more songs for our next meeting.

Michael the Monster