Well, that explains what happened!! I was sending my long winded reply when zap!! A big fat error message.

It wasn't that stupid a question. Other than from the perspective of what will be will be, why worry? Worrying is not the Belizean holiday way.

But if you are prone to mal de mar and the seas are a bit rough, I highly recommend that you take something for it before you set out. Gaz sets his guests up with Amigos del Mar on their Pro48 for that trip. It is the most comfortable ride I've had out to the Hole in any weather conditions. Now having said that, I must caution that this boat has more sideways roll than the smaller ones that they used to take out.

The last time I was out, conditions did happen to be rough and we had a couple of chummers on the boat. If you know that you are predisposed to this problem, I also suggest giving some consideration to bringing your own barf bag. Not to put too fine a point on it but it can get kind of crowded over by the garbage can.

Now don't worry about anything more, except maybe what you might pack. Gaz and Andy will take very good care of you and you are going to have the vacation of your life. No doubt you will be as intrinsicallly changed as many of the rest of us.
Chill.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?