MamaLiz,

Helen is one of the nicest people you could ever meet. She is always so pleasant, the first two times I was down there, I walked and talked with her for hours. Just listening to her stories and she has a lot. I never got my hair braid, bad experience in the ever so dreaded Cancun. I did not see her the last time I was down there,but now that you posted her number I will be sure to give her a call. I love those beaded sandles that she makes, though, I will probably buy a pair in May.

I also had a bad experience at Capt Morgans,the service was terrible and they treated me like I was some kind of skum that just rolled in from the ocean.I hard a hard time paying also, they would not take my travelers checks(I had my ID and a credit card they said I need another form of ID), then they would not take my credit card(said I did not order enough to charge). So I had to end up using the little US money and BZ money that I had brought with me. I will never go there again!!! That place is one of the worst.

Sorry you did not enjoy your trip that much,but atleast you are not giving up on Belize totally.

Jackie