Great bargains at Paradise Resort Hotel (paradise&btl.net). I'm beginning to sound like their agent, for cryin' out loud. But, I really do love the place. My husband and I just returned from our 8th or 9th trip. We stayed in Villa 3. That's usually about $130. For this you get a football field comfy bed (and a twin spare), a full kitchenette, nice bath, big dining room table, TV, porch and flowers everyday. Also, the nicest staff on earth. If you let them know it is a honeymoon, they will make it special. On Valentine's Day this year, they made a big heart on our bed out of bouganvilla brachts. On my birthday, 2/21 we came home (I think of it as a second home) to find a fruit bowl, tons of flowers (they know I love flowers) and balloons everywhere. I cried. Its a wonderful place. Less expensive are 5b and 6B, no kitchen, but you might beg for a refrigerator. Also, 1A is nice. Take a look at them at their site, Paradise Resort Hotel. Its at the near north end, so a couple minutes walk along the beach to the activity. I think, but am not positive, that you can find rooms as cheap as $75 or $80 there. Trust me, it will make your trip wonderful. They have a nice Palapa bar and restaurant (closes early, but has really great, and economical breakfasts and lunch - say hi to Pina, and beg for chicken and beef pies and fried fish). Tell everyone Marie and John said hi! We're already booked to have good old V3 for next February. Best wishes. Hope you love AC. Oh, and don't miss the coconut shrimp curry and key lime pie at Jambel Jerk, Mexican plate at Mickey's and fried fish, when Pina is out, at Ambergris Delights. Have a great time!