WOW What a great trip I just got back from. San Pedro now has a new friend and will be back soon. Stayed at Banana Beach and my hats off folks!!!!! They attended to my every need. The Travel Shop was great in handling all of our trip needs and we were a diverse group of 6 with different agenda and they handled every request with no problem! The staff was GREAT, clean rooms and very helpful---Beach---Front desk---cleaning staff---Maintance Staff, all were clen and very respectful. I hooked up with Captjeff for some REEF fishing we used Beacho and did he know where the fish were! We caught lots and what a blast!!!! 1 Day of Bone fishing which was out of this world, I caught at least 20 fish on a 1/2 day trip! WOW We did some other stuff and everything from Cave Tubing, Shark Ray Alley, Watching the Manatee's were great. No complaints about anything at San Pedro. If you want any numbers or recemendations please e mail me and I will try to answer them. This was my first time at San Pedro but will go again as soon as possible.