The Catholic priest will not marry you if your husband was previously married in the Catholic church and did not receive an annullment of the Catholic marriage. If he was not married in the church, it should not be a problem, but you may have to prove that you had some sort of pre-nuptual classes if he is Catholic (attended a pre-cana conference), proof of conversion if it applies to him, and bring all your baptismal records etc...... I had to go through all this with my current husband. It was a nightmare. It may be easier to just get the guy that is recommended in the above posts. I'm sure he's reputable. But if it's important to you, be prepared.