well here is the oct.real fishing report ....ok fishing fans ,fished 6 days ,fishing was great .first day out went with diane and carl the jester on the board ,we fished out side the reef south ,we drifted with live sardines ,fishing was fast the bite was on ,used # 3 mustard hooks no leader or wire lost a lot of big fish but did bring in a mess of yellow tail snapper cuda ,jacks and some trigger fish ..also very small grouper released all the small fish great day we only fished ..till 12 noon thats the start of fishingsanpedro.com happy hr ,had a great day very nice folks. great fun super day ..

day two ,three , had pedro 1 peter from the board as guest .capt bicho and mate bicho jr both ....said where in for it now ??we had a great time lots of laughs we fished again outside the reef drifting and this time used 45lb test wire leader ,on 14 to 17 lb test spinning reels with lite duty ugly sticks .fishing was fast and furious .the wire leader did the trick we caught big snapper large trigger fish ,a few huge cuda ,the weather was nice when the wind was down we drifted when it pick up to a breeze we anchored .in 40 to 50 foot of water .rain showers where all around us so we moved around a lot to not get wet .peter is such a sissy boy ..he likes his sleep, so the yelling fish on was kept to a minimum. live sardines where used all the time for bait they worked all the days we fished .we only fished till 12 noon as peter had to go back to his internet cafe to see the board on who picked on him today ...day four arrived chris fom the board was our guest ,a real stand up guy a real class act ,..he showed us the sport he was by catching all the big fish .huge cuda ,black tip reef shark.huge ocean trigger,horse,eye jack ,grouper ,yellow tail ,any thing around the boat and large was caught by chris,he gave all of us a lesson on fishing never bragging only peter wants him banned from the fishingsanpedro.com fleet ,but capt bicho said he can join the capt anytime as he is wonderful company ...and also a good sport and a super guy .but peter who is the mate on invitees says no way he made us look bad ...we had a action, packed day action galore lots of kidding great fun ......... was a .. wonderful day time it rained only when we where back at the dock perfect time to clean the boat .and clean some fish for lunch ,all fish caught are given away free to people that can not buy fresh fish and can afford anything not in there means and budget .so we try to help these few sweet people.it's a good thing ..we also threw back as much as we caught too small ,goes back

day five was windy we went up north to fish we tried to drift but wind and tide did not work well .we had heavy sinkers .wire leaders live sardines fished deep 100 foot water out side north reef .peter hooks a huge ocean trigger and has his hands full fighting this fish on light spinning tackel he gets it and lands it a great job by peter with no skill ,at all .only kidding..story gets better ,the next cast his reel is screeming and line is peeling off cuda on big one to .peter starts to reel in huge cuda cuda wants no part of peter mano e mano peter brings in one super duper baracudda .he had two battles in twenty minutes time for a nap ..just then I get a run off huge fish again could not stop the fish ,my line went pop no more fish ...we tried drifting and anchor .was a slow pick small grouper .throw backs a few keeper grouper .some trigger ,some snapper .then boom a cuda takes my live bait I have wire leeader but 14 lb test line the battle is on 15 min ..later we gaff a 20 lb 3 foot barcudda a huge fish .we take some pitcures and call it a day and drop off peter at portafino resort a great place north .one of his favorites we a fabulous lunch there one day .nice digs ,any way we run home to beat the weather .rain is on the way .not a bad day lots of big fish .

day five is a fishermans dream it is me ,alone the crew .capt bicho and his son jr..and no peter he is cooking today at fidos so peace and quiet is here ,but no lack of action .no north east wind , calm waters a perfect day on the water.we fish south.out side the reef .slow drift great fishing. snapper, nice size grouper, trigger fish ,one after one is boated. a fishing dream .non stop action we get tired from catching too much this is
work ,we call it a day what a blast ,never stoped biting ..wow wow wow does not get better than this trust me ... ..

all in all fishing fans a outstanding fishing week. some showers nothing to talk about winds were ok .fishing was as good as it gets with a mixed bag of fish ,the wire leaders helped so much, caught all the big cudas on wire and the big fish wher not lost liked the wire will use again .be back in november , capt bicho was bone fishing the week before five days of bone caught bones up to 8 lbs and all you could catch he said !!!!! great flats fishing .capt bicho has three boats one reef boat and two for the flats he is the best down there fishingsanpedro.com I love this guy . hoped you all enjoyed the report .be back in november down the 17 till the 24 .... tight lines and good fishing to you all ..live the dream enjoy yours capt jeff ......

Living The Dream Every Day!