Ok here it is: the sunset flight over on Tropic sitting in the copilot's seat was beautiful and I can't tell ya how happy I was to see the island again. Welcomed back to Ruby's by Tiffany and the gals (they always take such good care of me)! Quickly dashed off to the Pier to see Ruby for a cold Belikin, met up with some friends for another at Cannibals, then off to BC's to see Charlene and have a few panty rippers! Might have stumbled back to Ruby's that night! Bright and early the next morning I met the infamous Capt. Jeff at Estelles for breakfast (with fried jacks of course!) and then we walked to Capt. Bichou's to go fishing (ladies, if you have any doubts about whether or not to go fishing, let me tell you if you think you'll get bored...you can always sit and look at Bichou!! and make your eyes smile). It was a little chilly with on again/off again rain. But Capt. Jeff gave me a $350 Gucci rain slicker (you know, a big plastic baggie) and then proceeded to let me catch not only the 1st 3 fish, but the biggest fish as well as the most. He only told me to quit counting a couple of times as I kept pulling them in and he just kept feeding them. It was mucho fun and I would recommend it to anyone. Bichou made sure we were catching and if 5 minutes went by without a bite, he moved and voila! we were getting more. Thanks to Capt. Jeff and Bichou and his son for a fabulous 1st day! I left with a bag of filets and plans to meet up with Capt. Jeff and his friend Clarissa (NICE lady) for dinner at Taste of Thai, where some of our catch was cooked for us. That was an awesome meal! So much so that when we went to Fido's afterwards, I could only have a FEW Belikins. Met OHKim and Doug; Peter (who has a very nice dog). Sunday was windy but sunny; walked the beach--NOTE to SAGA: wow! I cannot believe the difference in the way the dogs look down there now (plus, they aren't running in packs anymore)! Collars everywhere, no mange, ribs sticking out etc. BC's for an awesome BBQ as usual - Bruce and Charlene, ya did a great job as usual and everyone seemed to be having a great time. Even Peter. And his dog. Then to the Palapa in the afternoon, lovely sitting looking out over the water and enjoying the sunshine! Did alot of snorkeling this trip; Hol Chan and Shark Ray. Several trips to Mexico Rocks (my favorite snorkel place) and Tres Cocos (the variety and colors of coral was awesome). One of the trips OHKim and Doug were with; they caught fish pretty much all the way up from Banana Beach in Tulu's boat ('cept Doug let a huge barracuda get away and Kim caught the MOST fish). Tulu made a fabulous Thanksgiving meal of lobster, conch, fish BBQ and we ate like hogs with Marcel helping out in the liquids dept. Then we decided to jump in for 1 last snorkel at Mexico Rocks, where we saw the BIGGEST nurse shark I've ever seen down there (yes, it was a nurse shark); made me feel pretty small floating up there on the surface! Also met Kimbehind door #3, on my last day there! Don't know where the 10 days went; relaxing, moved down to Corona del Mar on Tuesday and loved it there! Great room, wonderful staff, felt like I was family. Loved the breakfast in the morning, rum punch all day long...can't wait to stay there again! Also meat pies & watermelon juice at Celi's deli; cinnamon sticks at Ruby's deli; chicken burritos at BC's; lobster omelette at Lily's, huevo rancheros at Mickeys. So trip no. 10 is over; getting ready to start checking $ for the next one cuz I can't wait to see the palm trees, the reef and the smiles that I always find on that island! laugh laugh