I live in Salt Lake City, Utah. I'm planning on moving to San Pedro in a month. It's funny because a lot of people here don't know very much about Belize. That is until the hurricane hit. I was sitting here, feeling helpless, wondering what in the hell I could do from here. I decided to call the most powerful organization here in Salt Lake, the mormon church, to see what they could do. Fortunately, they were already working on something. Surprised I asked how I could help as well. Last night, hundreds of people from the community joined to put together thousands of food boxes for Belize. I was so impressed to see so many people helping. I hope that more relief is offered throughout the next several months to all of those who were affected from this hurricane. It is the first time I have ever fully paid attention to something like this. I'm sure it has something to do with the fact that this is going to be my home very soon. Please, anyone, let me know what I can do from here. I look forward to arriving to help get things back to locals' standards. I send my love and blessings to everyone. God bless you all.