Had a great time on our first visit to San Pedro. A group of us stayed at Sunbreeze and would recomend the facility. Clean, modern, excellent staff, great location and very affordable.... We voted the bartender at the Sunbreeze the best on the Island. Fast and a good pour...

We dove with Aqua Dives for three days and would rate them average. They started out very disorganized and became better as the trip ended. We dove with Amigos Del Mar for a day-long trip to the Turneffe ELbow. I would give them an excellent rating. Very organized and provided a memorable trip, and they pour mean rum drinks on the return trip!!!! If I had to plan our dives all over, I would skip the local reef and go to the outer atolls. The extra cost is worth it......We swam with a pod of approx. 30 "wild" dolphins on one of our dives.

Captain Bicho...where do I start...He took us lobster hunting and we caught 42 lobsters and he cooked the best meal we had all week. Several in our group also hired him to go fishing and raved about him. Just a great guy with wonderful son. I know why Capt. Jeff pushes him so much on this board..

If you want a real...chep meal, there is a row of shops next to the park in the heart of town. They have stewed chicken with beans and rice for $3.00. Not fancy, just tasty....

Ran into the infamous Pedro at his internet shop. I pictured him as a bald guy jumping up and down.....Not so, nice brit with a head ful of hair!!!!

The best french toast for breakfast in the world can be found at the Sunbeeze. The BBQ at BC's was excellent.

Will post our photos at a later date. Thanks for all of the help I received on this message board!!!

Barnicle Brad