Hi All!! Finally feel as if I got my act together....squeezed in some "Blue Lagoon" martinis (a secret recipe my hubby came up with)with friends we'll be leaving behind...their loss. The martinis were a great start to our first trip to AC. You better watch out, Chris, I think my hubby's "Blue Laggoon" may be a winner!! We'll try it out on you when we stop by. Any way...I couldn't very well leave without a thank you to my new friends who helped me along every step of the way.

Capt. Jeff...thanks for pointing us in the drection of Capt. Bicho. We have 2 full days booked and our lines are all ready to reel 'em in and mouths are watering for his famous Beach BBQ

Mikell & Tofino...we already have an epilogue to our stay at Banana Beach, thanks to the two of you and your wonderful trip reports laugh Our third floor oceanfront will be the room with a view!!!

KCJD....a big thanks to you for showing me & others that no matter how many things may go wrong or not exactly as planned, a trip to AC is always a success. A special thanks for even being at the ready to assist my daughter in a genealogy project.

Diane Campbell, Bywarren, Beachy, & Barbara K...thanks for your knowledgeable info of the places to stay , eat & experience in AC. Your contributions helped me as well as other boarders to formulate a basic plan of what "not to miss" in AC laugh

Gay & David...appreciate your info on how best to avoid the bugs in AC

Pedro1...don't quite know what to thank you for..I guess for being the mystery that you are on this board eek

BNBelize.....thanks for going through all the ups and downs...really looking forward to meeting you and in sharing the dream laugh

Angelo...thanks for your sense of humor and gentle calm & all the flyfishing info... I'm sure you & my hubby will be a huge success at obtaining the "Grand Slam" Tight lines to you and hopefully the two of you won't be hooking the same fish...or we'll have to call it a "Double Play"

AWTY...have a wonderful time in AC...thanks for all the laughs that you gave me to send me on my way...and for jumping around the board with me for a while

Chloe, Mobunny, and NYgal...thanks especially to you for putting up with all the silly & sometimes plain old stupid questions that firsttimers often ask...your patience and assistance is priceless

And to all you other wonderful boarders that are probably pissed at my failing to mention you personally...please forgive me...there's an awful lot of you to thank and please accept my apologies. YOu are equally deserving of my heartfelt thanks wink

And so...I must go and perpare myself to live the dream. To all my fellow boarders you may sing along with me now...."I'm leaving on a jet plane...and I wish I didn't know when I'll be back again...".......Goody laugh laugh