I know that food, clothing, and water is getting through to the homeless but footwear is not! Here is an idea that I have to get shoes, tennis, sandals, etc. to the people of Belize that have lost everything. Someone, or a group of people can draft a letter to the footwear manufacturers, Walmart, JC Penny, etc and tell them of situation that was created by Keith. All of these large companys have websites and email addresses. Let them know that it would be a wonderful thing and a "feather in their cap" if they would donate a thousand pair of shoes to the victims of Hurricane Keith....(does anyone have a count on how many people lost everything?)

I know that this will not happen over night. But, even if they receive shoes in a month of two it will be one more pair then they already have. The Children need shoes in order to return to school, Men need them for work. A new pair of Tennis would brighten the day of any child in Belize.

This is a time consuming project and I, being a student, do not have the time to do it properly. I am hoping that someone will pick up this idea and run with it.

Marty, we can never thank you enough for providing us with this medium for communication. I know that you, your wife, and many others have worked very hard to keep this site running and up to date. I believe that good things come to good people....purchase your lottery tickets you should be the winners LOL.

All the best to everyone
Peggy