Hey Beth. Well, by now you should be in the air headed to paradise. I was going to send you an e-mail directly, but then I realized that I didn't have your non-work email address, so that won't work, so I'm sending my message this way.

Anyway, I'm feeling a bit irresponsible and I actually checked to see if my frequent flyer miles could get me to Belize while you are there, and they can. I may wake up tomorrow and realize that I shouldn't do this, but just in case I don't, would I really be able to sleep on the pullout couch? Or, maybe I'll just grab a less expensive room nearby through some of our island friends' connections?

I checked the weather, which I know is never accurate, and is shows lots of rain (60%)from Sunday through the end of next week, so I wonder if I should just clear my head, not spend money I don't have and visit a local beach here since we are getting some great weather forcasted for the same time period. I have other things to coordinate if I really decide to do this, but I need to hear from you first.

So... I don't want to ask what you would do... I know that answer, but what should I (heavy emphasis on the I) do? Augh! eek I would be looking at Friday through Tuesday, flying USAir going through Charlotte.

(This would be an extreme way to get out of looking at Martina's wedding photos! Haha)