To all of those who mentioned this board is for good and bad opinions of people, I completely agree. This board is very helpful to those who have never been to AC and are considering traveling here.

What I ment as far as my comments to the person who "Very disappointed & felt taken advantage of" is that it did not make sense to me that they were ripped off over and over by being charged US when they thought it was in Belize currancy. After being ripped off once, why did these people not ask each time? I have been there four times and still at some places clarify. This is a good idea in any country which accepts US dollars. Their opinion that AC is not fun or they didn't like it is completely valid if they didn't. I actually appreciated reading their opinion that there is nothing to do there since I feel I still haven't done everything and all tours after four trips. (so I look forward to my fifth this Dec!) Once again, my comments were in regards to them not asserting theirselves if they continued to feel rippped off.