Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
stephda Offline OP
OP Offline
S
was just trying to find out if people were going early or late, no specific time really although i guess that's what it sounded like.

M
M
stephda,
"Island time" for sure. I expect that we will be there sometime late afternoon to early evening.

FloridBeachBum,
For your attendance list its Mark and Donna, and our friends Anne and Ernie.

Mark H from NH

Steph, We get into AC around 1:30 on May 1. We'll check in and get a little settled. I have a case of Belikin ordered so I'm sure we'll have one or two prior to venturing out. Not to mention I'm on an island with my best friend with no phones or kids. wink We'll be at the Hammock House in the evening, thats about as close as I can get the time narrowed down. I think we'll have fun meeting everyone. As for Destin yes it is really expensive, and it sure is an incredible place to live. We went to Cancun in Nov for under $1400 combined, all inclusive, can't do that anywhere on the Gulf. My boyfriend, Dave, has a 25' Cruiser that we're out on everyweek, Crab Island or the Harbor. Let me know when you're here in June, maybe we can meet you on the boat.

Live2fish, You just look for a blonde having a hell of a time and yell Karen, that'll be me!

FYI for anyone who would like to make their arrival a little more special Wine De Vine will customize a basket for you and deliver right before your arrival, they'll even put a bottle of champagne on ice.

R
R
robino..we will be there from 04/22/-4/30 as well ..how much rum can your blender take lol

Mark, I gotta print this dang post so I can keep my names straight. Cause you know we I get there and I have a cocktail I'll forget everything. Karen

S
stephda Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Floridabeachbum, we will be in Destin June 12th through the 19th. We will be staying at the military camp there, guess we are renting a 2 bdrm cabin and the folks have thier motorhome. Picked that place, cuz not only is my dad retired military, but the place had cabins, place for the motorhome and a marina so that we could dock the boat. I was having a heck of a time finding all three things I needed for this trip. Dan, the boyfriend, had a 23' Donzi, I think it is more of a fishing boat than anything. It has a small cabin and a hardtop...which is about all I can tell you. He bought it a couple years ago, knowing ABSOLUTELY nothing about boats. But he has basically rebuilt and rewired the entire things...customize alot of things as well. He is an electrical engineer and is just so freakin' handy it is so not funny. He customizes everything. I could go on and on about this, but since this is a BB I won't. I think when we come down there, we are going to be trying to do alot of fishing. I basically "get" to drive the entire time, while he fishes. Anyhow, we'll see ya in AC.

I believe I'm gonna print this out as well. I imagine by evening time on Sunday when we go to the Hammock house, I will have had not one, or two, but many more than that...so....I will be the very buzzed one ....

Mark; where in NH?

X
X
Four of us are coming to CC the 27th and 28th then to AC till May 4th. I'm getting impatient. My first non-Mexico international trip and I am nearly through with "A salty piece of land".
I need a tropical infusion.

R
R
Whatever size the blender, there will be a continous flow.

M
M
live2fishndive,

We live in the Southeastern part of NH. Half way between Manchester and the seacoast.
Why do you ask?

Mark

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.