Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
C
C
Having the kitchen for cooking wasn't as important to us - but it was nice to have the fridge, toaster, and coffee pot - we usually ate breakfast on our balcony, so those things were nice...

H
H
Kitchen? IS a must for us ,WE all ways stay with Rusty and Shelia at the Mayan Prences and Have learned that some of the best food on the island is severed on the balcony their. I think it is just part of the living their, Go and buy a couple of eggs in a plastic bag and the best tomatoes any time fresh bread fro the bakery ,we learned that cheese from the grocery that is on the counter is so much better tasting after sitting on our counter. We learned that the men cleaning fish arounf Amigos Del Mar will sell you what you need for thta meal. And let me tell you Lobster from the co-op tastes better then any restrant on the island and the leftovers make great lobster sandwiches and mixed with the cheapest box macironi after a night out is trully an experience. Kitchen ? Bon Ton Roule

J
J
I love havin a kitchen.. it gives me the options that i need. It is always nice to go to the nearest tienda and grab some eggs and bread and fruit and do your own deal in th morning. Also great for heating up leftovers from those just too big meals you sometimes get at nite for a nice afternoon snack. kitchens...you can't beat 'em...john in denver

Hon Offline
I forgot to mention that our kitchen had a blender...which I'm surprised held up under the heavy usage smile

Hon

Newfoundlanders are the only people in heaven who want to go home.
H
H
Where is the Co-op located to buy lobsters and are they fresh lobsters or are they froven. Thanks

While I am a great cook and love cooking, we go on holiday for something different. In one place we did have a kitchen when we visited Belize, but we loved being up at sunrise, exploring and finding somewhere new to eat breakfast. We found that just the adventure of discovering new restaurants was great fun in itself. I wouldn't have wanted to cook because there were so many new tastes and food experiences to be had. I also learned a great deal so that when I got home I could experiment with different tastes. I wasn't enthralled with the rock lobster as lobster, it should be called cray fish or whatever it really is, but it can be disappointing for people who love a great big juicy claw. Nevertheless, I enjoyed eating it and trying the different ways it was cooked. Had we cooked ourselves I think our trip would not have been such a rich experience. On that note, I find it amazing that people will travel all the way to Belize and then have pizza. Each to his own I suppose.

www.conchcreative.com
Belize Wedding Photography

Lobster mango wood fired pizza from El Divino,,,,can't get that in El Paso!!!!! wink :p

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 300 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.