Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#10080 10/12/00 07:20 AM
A
auschen Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Hello and God Bless Everyone,

This idea is a bit premature since disaster relief is ongoing and tourists are encouraged to keep away until November...

HOWEVER...

Please consider the possibility of off-season rates when the island is ready. Consider the upcoming holiday festivities.

My point is if you book a vacation and go to Belize please return stateside and pass the word.

Take great photos and send them to Tourist Magazines; contact Tour Operators; write your trip's highlights down and email them to family, coworkers and friends; post your trip reports all over the web and here on this site; do anything to get the word out that Belize has rebuilt and is doing great.

Once San Pedro is comfortably ready for tourists, we all can do our best and act individually as promoters within our fields of influence.

So, get ready, get your pencil, grab that camera, book your trip in the not too terribly distant future, keep your eyes and ears open and pass on the news to everyone and everywhere you know that Belize is ready, Belize is open and Belize is a great spot to be.

Let's take this challenge upon ourselves to become extremely active promoters once the time comes and once San Pedro is ready.

Thanks!

You got it! Nothing I like better than talking up the wonders of Belize.

[This message has been edited by chunkyruth (edited 10-12-2000).]

That's the ticket!
The Belize Tourist Board would love you! [Linked Image]

Hey we can do this! Finally we are given an easy assignment. Most of us are just waiting to hear the word, that Ambergris is ready for us, so we can reconnect, physically and mentally with our Paradise, and of course we will email and tell everyone.

Dare To Deviate
J
J
This is terriffic. My family and friends have threatened to duck-tape my mouth if I don't shut up about Belize. Horray....I now have marching orders to talk about my favorite place. Thank you!

A
auschen Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Thanks everyone for your support. Let's keep this post fresh and near the top of the forum so more people are more likely to see and read it.

It will not be long at all before the first few resorts are open and ready and, as you can imagine, some great incentives to visit Belize will appear.

San Pedro will be ready soon and if we all get ready likewise then we all can act as active promoters to assist the cause.

Thanks again and hopefully everyone will visit this post and write additional ideas for bringing Belize back into the warm and beautiful spotlight it deserves.

Take care.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
If the barrier reefs are as they have been, that's more than enough to draw them in. I have the most beautiful underwater pictures that shows the clarity of the water and very interesting lifeforms that exist -- just totally awesome. The snorkeler's paradise! I'll visit this site from time to time to get info where to send them. Thanks much.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
I'm glad to see people get on this bandwagon to promote visitors post-Keith. As a condo owner on Ambergris, I have already planned to offer deep discounts for the 2001 season. The economic recovery of the island, following the supremely critical relief efforts, (1) is essential to the well-being of all our San Pedrano friends, (2)will be based on maintaining high number of visitors, and (3) is infinitely more important than a few bucks in property owners pockets.

Maybe the Tourist Board can put together a post-Keith promotion with Caye-wide discounts... Billy? I'd love to help with that program!

I
I
Cap'n Ron:

My wife and I are coming to Belize and eventually AC and CC.
Where exactly is your condo, would it be available around Xmas time, and what would it cost?
Please contact us at [email protected]
Thanks

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
My fiance and I would also be interested for the dates of 1/2/01 - 1/6/01. We already had reservations for the Paradise Resort Hotel, but have learned it was "totally destroyed".

Please feel free to email me at [email protected].

Thanks, in advance.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 370 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.