Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#100910 04/13/05 06:38 PM
klcman Offline OP
OP Offline
Hish school kids being as busy as they are, have little time......but here ya go.

My trip Report!
I love Belize! There is so much to do there. I feel like I needed at least another week, to do everything that I wanted. What I did do was still fun though. The first few days we sat on the beach like bums, which was fine with me. The first night we had dinner at Banana Beach. I loved it. The had awesome food! The next night we went to Caramba! I love Caramba! It was amazing. I tried the ceviche. I don't know if I really liked it that much. Maybe it's just that I don't really like spicy food. We went to Coconet for internet so I could talk to my Mom and friends. Steve the owner is great! We went to Lamanai and our tour guide was Daniel Nunez. He was really nice. He made sure everyone was well hydrated and very informed about everything we saw. We went on the sea horse and manatee trip. I personally was disappointed. I knew that we wouldn't be able to swim with the manatees but it wasn't that interesting. It was a really long trip and we didn't see that much. It was my first snorkel trip though and it was beautiful where we went. I think the place we went was called Coral Gardens or something like that. When we went to Shark Ray Alley, we went with Alfonso. He was awesome. He was really informed and he was soooooo sweet. I wasn't feeling well when we got to where the stingrays were and he brought one up to the boat so I could touch it. It was a little crowded I guess. Oh well, it was still really fun. One night we had pizza from Pepperoni's. It was ok. Another night we had diner at Elvi's. I didn't like that too well. When my freshman guy from college took me out to lunch, we went to Fido's. It was really windy and my salad kept blowing away. It was sort of funny. We went to Mexico Rocks and I didn't have too much fun. That could be because I was out really late, well I guess early, with the girls who work at Banana Beach. We went dancing at Jaguars! Wow that was lots of fun. Then my last night there I went with the girls to listen and dance to Punta Rock. We went to Barefoot Iguana to dance some more. Overall I had tons of fun.
Shana

Oh yeah, and my grandpa is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, she didn't really write the last bit laugh

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
Shana thank you for your candid report, and the fun you found in Belize.

You are a lucky girl to have Klc grandpa.

Dare To Deviate
Thanks for sharing, Shana! Looks like you caught the bug for San Pedro, like so many of the rest of us. I'm sorry you didn't have a better time snorkelling. Maybe you just need more practice. Get Grandpa to take you back again. smile

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

Grandpa KLC will you take me next time wink

Shana, you nicely spoke your observations of Belize or should I say Ambergris Caye, primarily.
Thanks for sharing your trip and your personal date during your visit.

Beach Bumming is also great fun.
I believe you are one of the first to speak, lately, of punta. Did you try it?

I liked the flying salad.... laugh laugh laugh

You going again? smile

Thanks for reporting in, Shana. Sounds like you squeezed alot into just one week. Didn't your grandpa go out dancing with you? Does the old fart know how to dance? Tell me that you maxed out all his credit cards, and took home loads of cool stuff! laugh

klcman Offline OP
OP Offline
2 weeks db - and watch your mouth!! I'll challenge you to a Punta any night heheheheh

If was best I didn't go with them, that way don;t have to tell her Mom any lil white lies........... wink you know what they say...............

She did ask me though one night, who that drunken (what is that other adjective, help me out here Patti) white haired Brit was who nearly fell off his stool at the smoochlounge laugh laugh

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
Good report Shana, very candid. Your honesty is refreshing. Having fun is fun. wink

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 312 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.