Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
OP Offline
well the capt is returing to his second home may 10 to the 17 staying at my royal palm condo . after two months of hard work ??? .. well work.. looking forward to seeing paradise again and living the dream ..who's down with me . for how long ??and where are you staying ...

Living The Dream Every Day!
Hey, Capt. Jeff. I'll be down there from May 6th through the 15th. Staying at Exotic Caye. Let's try and hook up at BCs or Crazy Canucks!

OP Offline
fluffy will do bc thing on sun 1pm for sure ,on the 15 of may but your gone ? but we will do a cold one at crazy canucks one night .call me when your there after the tenth of may , my belize cell 6009650 or 2062229 at the condo . lets all live the dream ..

Hey Capt Jeff, this is Capt Bob from Cleveland. I used to be a parttime charter captain in Lake Erie where we fish for Walleye, Perch, and Smallmouth Bass. Me and 5 friends will be in SP from 5/14 to 5/21 staying at Banana Beach. We plan on diving and maybe a day of fishing so if your looking for some people to fill up a boat let me know? I have been following this message board for several years and I am finally going to make the trip.

I need another vacation.
CJ - I will be on AC beginning May 8 to May 14. lmarquis will be there too! We finally have a chance to meet! laugh

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
OP Offline
bob my dance card is full .but we will meet at bc bbq sun the 15 for cold a one , my belize cell 600 9650 we must meet to talk fishing. call me when your down .

gela my lucky day . touch base with me at 6009650 my belize cell ..if phones are working ?? by then...but we will hook up for sure to live the dream ..

Hey!
cindyb and MajG will be there May 4-13. Let's get together.

Looks like a partee building...

Wanna? You there somewhere?

*peeking out from under the comics* ... hey ho Capt. J, preacher guy and I will be there 5/11-5/24. He's still the tall skinny one and I'm the other :rolleyes:

CindyB, not staying at rental house out your way, no AC, and I'm a whiner when it's hot 'n humid at bedtime. Will be at Coral Bay Villas at least through 5/19, possibly onto Punta Gorda. Wanna connect so I can hear all about your new adventure.
smile laugh smile

"The truly happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery even when he must take a detour"
OP Offline
this is starting to sound like a living the dream happening time .let the sun shine ,let the sun shine.the sun shine in . am I showing my age?? feel like 25 ??? not well any way lets all get together..

C
C
Hello Capt Jeff. My wife and I will be down from May 9th-20th. Staying at Exotic Caye. Thanks for all the info we received on this board.Hope we have a chance to meet.First trip to A/C.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 343 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.