Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
mobunny Offline OP
OP Offline
I know, I know. 8 months later. I figured I'd post them any ways. This, our 3rd trip, was simply incredible. Diving added a whole new dimension to San Pedro that was fantastic and being there for two weeks didn't hurt either. We have planned our 4th trip for this August. I hope you enjoy the pics! mobunny cool

Just in case you don't know - click on the thumbnail for a larger pic and captions:
http://home.comcast.net/~iwehmeier/

Thanks .... smile
What a nice display of many of the places people want to see, let alone ask about laugh
Good Job!

P.S. You're a good group of photographers.

Great pics Mobunny! Thanks for sharing. Tell me more about Half Moon Caye. Was this a snorkeling trip and who did you use? How far from SP is it?

what great pics laugh

Almost makes me forget about the freezing cold rain that's beating my poor lil daffy-a-dillys to the ground eek

"The truly happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery even when he must take a detour"
Oh my, what great pictures. We can't wait to go to AC for the first time. Thanks Mobunny for sharing. It's snowing like crazy here in Algonac Michigan. Only 8 1/2 months to go.

Mobunny,

Great pics, thanks for sharing. We are so stoked to get to AC now after looking at your pics. They reminded me of the Tobago Keys. Thanks again. MM1

Life is what happens to you, while you are busy making other plan - John Lennon
Mo & Irm, thanks for sharing these excellent pix, better late than never. You caught the essence of the experience. Your shots at Half Moon made me ache to go back there. Maybe Charlie can wrangle ya an invite to Pedro's bday bash. laugh

J
J
What great pictures! Our trip next month will be our first stay at the Palms. We're looking forward to our stay there. Jean

mobunny Offline OP
OP Offline
luvphins1 - Half Moon Caye was part of our Blue Hole day trip with Amigos del Mar. It was about 2 hours maybe. We dove the Blue Hole but I understand you can also snorkel there. So glad you enjoyed the pics! mobunny cool

mobunny Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks everybody!. Glad you enjoyed the pics. We just posted a couple of very special new pics at the tale end of the site. mobunny cool

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 307 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.