Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
S
Someone said last week that they were cruised by a bull shark at the Alley. Might just be an anomaly, but if it becomes regular behavior based on feeding for the tourists, I'd keep my eyes wide open in that water.

J
J
Been to shark ray alley no less than half a dozen times and have never encountered a problem... but always erred on the side of prudence....kept my hands to myself and enjoyed thier presence.... if you swimm 2 feet or so off the bottom, they enjoy swimming underneath you and it is fun. the rays too are harmless and treat them with respect. All in all it can be a fun time to 'swim' with something you would not normally get the chance to do....and if you use common sense....no worry and great fun....john in denver

We were there in April and while at shark/ray alley saw a bull shark, probably a 10 footer. It was just cruising around, not really by where the boats were chumming the nurse sharks and rays. None of the guides seemed to be concerned, and it really didn't seem to pay any attention to us. I got the impression that it wasn't the first time it had been spotted there. We have some really cool underwater video clips of it, once we get everything uploaded I am going to see if I can't find a way to post them.

B
OP Offline
B
My nickname is "crazyleg"

a metaphor for this behaviour would be lemming-like.

If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before.
B
OP Offline
B
What does Lemming-like Mean?

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 338 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.