Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
OP Offline
S
we are looking for info on neat/good places to stay for our first visit, hopefully sometime in feb. just two mid age couples looking to have a good time. any ideas? thnks

I like to stay at Exotic Caye Beach resort. Go to www.belizeisfun.com. It's a short 10 - 15 minute walk into town, depending on how many "refreshment" stands you stop at. Monkey Bites is located on site and is open from 7-3:00 daily (typically). Crazy Canucks is on site as well. Fun, fun bar that many of the locals hang out at. Don and Carol are the resort managers and are expats from Canada. They are super and will accommodate your every need.

Also, if you book now, I believe you will get a special. Go to their site and check it out.

There are a ton of places to stay in AC. Whichever place you stay, I'm sure you will have an awesome time. Go and live the dream. Perhaps you too will get the AC bug that has caught so many of us.

PS If you'd like additional pictures of the resort, email me at [email protected]. I'd be happy to share with you what I have.

S
OP Offline
S
Thanks Fluffy, we'll check it out. I'm sure that the "two hour walk" to town will be just fine,

S
S
Hi stonepro... We love The Palms. Close in yet quiet and very "neat and clean" apartments with nice kitchens and large verada's. No need to rent a cart unless you want to explore the island for a day. No restaurant/bar on premises (which keeps noise down) but within a few minutes walk there are many choices for food and beverage. The staff is very helpful and can arrange any activities for you. Hope you have a great trip!

K
K
I have to agree w/ Scott. We stayed at the Palms earlier this mth and loved it! It's close to town and nice property. It's right next to Ramon's and the beach area is clean and great.

S
OP Offline
S
This is all great info guys, really appreciate it!thank you!

Stayed at the Palms last August. Loved it. Beautiful property. Check out our pics if want. mobunny cool

http://home.comcast.net/~iwehmeier/

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
mobunny
where is that bluehole in 0001,0002,and0003 located?
Rykat

Santa Rosa, New Mexico. Click on the thumbnail and larger pics with captions come up. mobunny cool

S
OP Offline
S
Mobunny, great pics! thanks for the info. stonepro

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 334 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.