Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Stonepro--i stayed at Corona Del Mar in April. LOVED IT!! great price, very nice room with ac(and ceiling fan) and fridge, friendly staff, very personable, quiet and close to everything. If needed they can book trips for you as well (they booked 3 day trips for me and had a great time on each one and with small groups).when I get to go back, will definately stay there again.

Sunbreeze is my place of choice, close to town.

Dare To Deviate
On your first trip, in or close to town is best.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
I agree with indygal ....

If you enjoy going out nightly, and are planning on eating most of your meals "out" so that you can try different establishments, then you may want to pick a location close to town. Otherwise you'll need to use the water taxis, a golf cart or a bike to get to town.

Last year we chose to stay north of the cut after doing lots of reading here, and decided upon Belizean Shores, as we needed more R&R. This year, we chose a bit closer to town and stayed at Coral Bay Villas. Had great vacations both times.

Planning is half the fun!

laugh

"The truly happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery even when he must take a detour"
L
L
I preferred the Sunbreeze right across from the airport and a lovely resort. Not to mention right in town.. shocked )

We're staying at Mata Rocks in February. Never been there but loved the location next door to Banana Beach and the reviews say its clean, clean, clean. Small property 16 rooms, free bikes and continental breakfest 1 mile south of town.

Another option is renting a condo or beach house, there are some very nice properties on the market.

Reality..What a concept!
My heartfelt recommendation is Xanadu- we just got back from a week there. Great property, terrific amenities for the price, well-kept, super and attentive staff, FREE bikes, store 1 block away, quick walk up the beach to restaurants and bars and water taxi and stores, cool and comfy 2 BR suites w/ fully loaded kitchens and COLD fridges, great pool, quiet beachfront and a pier where you can comfortably await your daily excursion boat in the shade and breeze. Please see my trip report and pix link posted yesterday for more details. You may wish to email Susan for pricing and availability [email protected] or check out their web site at http://xanaduresort-belize.com/.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 372 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.