Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
OP Offline
Magoo I just walk over to my internet dept and tell them to do it for me . beats me ,the fact I am computer challenged ..duh,duh, ..

Lobster fest at captains jeff condo sounds like a plan ,but do not know when I am down next ????trying for july???

Gela next trip make it in lobster season ...only one of a hundred reasons to return to sanpedro......

Living The Dream Every Day!
C
C
Oh too bad, we will have to have it without you, sorry.

C
C
And I am serious. Although I've been a board member for quite a while my friend and I have never met any other board members. Her husband loves to barbeque; anyone out there on Friday June 24 that would like to get together, BYOB&L
at the Royal Palms around the pool.

captjeff...your lobster photo is troubling! Because I wasn't there for dinner!!! LA area 26 years, ladder truck currently. I'll bring a shirt to trade you for a bite of cockroach of the sea! Now quit "bugg'n" us with such fish'n stories...we're ALL getting hungry!! laugh cool

Captain Jeff...let me know what time dinner starts. Might be worth a special trip down for lobster season!

OP Offline
Reaper, my brother you got deal for sure!!!! one shirt= all you can eat lobster for two with all the side dishes ,and all you can drink.till you pass out or blow up..just no jumping out of a perfectly good aircraft for me we will down ths feast on the ground..

OP Offline
Teenah just give me a day to ,get ready and you got a invite to the captains table..here is to living the dream ,every day as long as we can ...

B
B
Good morning Capt. Jeffro! We will be making our San Pedro debut June 18th. We are all flabergasted and can't wait to get to the puddle jumper. Looks like we shouldn't leave without trying some Lobster. We'd love to hear your advice on where to eat some or how to cook it. We will be at Banyan Bay. What is one of fav. recipe's.

hey cappy....can I come too? I am JONEZIN so bad for SP....maybe I'll have a bake sale... laugh laugh laugh

Lobster burritos! Can't wait.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 277 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.