Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
hacker Offline OP
OP Offline
Hey....

Did I hear somone say there's a bridge going up at the cut.... and they were starting construction in a few weeks....

is this info accurate....
or BS

hacker

I
I
SIN - Do you want to answer this one?

cheers!
S
S
Accurate, according to most intelligent people.

Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net
hacker Offline OP
OP Offline
hey....
Thanks....
hacker

I
I
SIN - "most intelligent people"? If I was any smarter I'd think that was directed at me.

cheers!
A bridge at the cut sounds like progress.Anyone know of any plans to improve access to the north part of a.c. through a better road,having purchased a lot at Habaneros I would love to have access other than by water taxi, sometime in the near future. As I would like to build a vacation home there someday.Any thoughts on this would be appreciated.

S
S
The near future in Belize is within the next 10-15 years. That's probably how long you'll wait to see a "real" road up to Habaneros in my un-educated opinion.

I was there in January and there was no talk of a bridge in the NEAR future. Let's cut to the chase, is construction going to be under way soon........I think that's BS....I'm headed down there in a few weeks for 12 days.....guess I'll find out.

I'm happier than a pig in s__t...a foot on the sand...and a Belikin in my hand!
S
S
Actually this time the announcement came only a few weeks before the start date. It does give some confidence to know that they're really putting their reputations on the line to commit that close to the start date. No one will forget if they don't come through and we have elections on the way. Private financing appears to be a key factor in the start up as well.

SimonB, I was born & raised in New Orleans. I moved to the Northwest in 1973, but if I remember correctly, there was a "Lagniappe Provisioning" in New Orleans. Any connection? I think you provide a great service.

I'm happier than a pig in s__t...a foot on the sand...and a Belikin in my hand!
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.