Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#10458 10/14/00 09:38 AM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
I am curious as to whether anyone has any information about Carmen and Jesus Castillo and their two children. If possible I would like to know if they are ok or where they might possibly be. They own the Castle Apartments just south of the St. Matthews campus.

Thanks for any information anyone might have.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
i'm sure i saw jesus in a video d-loaded from www.morrittsgrand.com/ambergris_caye.htm
i'm sorry but i have no idea which one ...but as i looked i was quite surehe was getting into his lee pickup truck...,,,hope this helps....

Talked to Jesus a few days ago and he and family were fine. Their house was extensivly damaged however.

RB Mernitz

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Thanks tremendously for the info about Jesus and Carmen. If anyone has a phone number where they can be reached, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again.

The Jesus Castillo I know is the Building Contractor. Lives in San Pablo right on the canal. If anyone hears from Jesus, please ask how Garcia is doing. They are good friends. PS. I used to have Jesus's cell phone #, will try and find it for ya.

Gone fishing!!
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
The Jesus Castillo that I am referring to is a building contractor. If you possibly have his cell phone # it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
sure.. the castillos are fine they received complete damage to their homes totally destroyed actually and they are staying at one of the apartments ... no tenants all the meds went home so they are really hurting but fine physical wise.. they spoke to atlantic to give them a break ... they come to our house almost every day... the kids are doing okay too.....

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Thanks again for the info. Please tell Carmen and Jesus that Tommy and Debbie in Texas have been concerned about there well-being. If they have a phone number, could we please have it. We would like to call and talk to them. Please tell them we are thinking about them. Thanks again.

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 241 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,470
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.