Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
More like a cross between Bald Eagle and Whooping Crane!

Reality..What a concept!
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Would prefer whooping crane unda glas!

To get ready for our return to AC tomorrow I grilled a couple of lobsters the other night. Pretty darn good, but not quite the same. Susan and I will be there in time for lunch!
Peter cool

OP Offline
usna73 have a great time ,do about 4 lobsters and a six pack lunch for me.hope you have living the dream weather ,and living the dream fun..

Living The Dream Every Day!
A
A
Our group usually comes on our annual trip to SP in early May. This year we elected to wait for lobster season to open. We will be arriving on 6/21.......Where should we go to get the best lobster dinner in town?

G
G
Just wanted all you lobster eaters to know that Steve from Coconet just gobbled up 4 lobster tails just caught about an hour ago. He said they were 'very nice' (as the melted garlic butter dribbled down his chin). eek wink :p

YUMMMMMMMMmmmm....... laugh
Envy frown smile

Hi
My husband and I are going to AC in September,any advice would really be appreciated. we are staying at the Banana Beach Resort. And , YES we love lobster!!!!!!!!!
Deb

OP Offline
allashe I go to stained glass pub ,in town and marie chef /owner does them stuffed for me with crab /shrimp , side garlic mashed potato's , and lots of other goodies .but you must tell her in advance reserve,a table a must .. when you are comming and make sure she is there the night you want to go. ..also sanpedro has other great places that I eat in ...all will do lobster grilled /broiled or any style .. this is a seafood paradise with super service and wonderful variety . go enjoy your lobster eating time in sanpedro and have a living the dream week

Living The Dream Every Day!
Hi cappy! Yes we have da beach on da lake, but de lobster, he is frozen at da market. NOT THE SAME AT ALL. I really need to come bak. SOON. Eat one for me...unless Steve already did...govikes what a nice description...my mouth is watering.mmmmmmm. Have fun ya'll. laugh laugh laugh

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.